Sooo here I am on Tumblr. All thanks to my beloved Stephen Pelletteri. His link came up on my facebook creeper-feed so I decided to check it out. I could never get into blogspot for whatever reason, but THIS website tickles my fancy. yea, i said it.
Truthfully I’m hoping that this will somehow force me to become a bit more organized than I have been for the past few months. After graduating, it has been really bizarre NOT having to come home, grab my laptop and start typing away on some sort of assignment. So who knows, perhaps sharing my adventures, feelings, experiences, questions and lifetime drama on a daily (or almost daily basis) will aid me in finding some sort of a routine again. Alright here we go, I’ll keep this first blog simple since I’m just getting my feet wet.
The Things I am currently excited for section:
- SUPERBOWL IN MIAMI
- Not commuting to Manhattan for almost a month
- MOVING! Valley Road, Montclair NJ with 3 of my favorite people on earth.
- Bringing Ky home with me for a few days. Pray for him.
- Seeing my parents.
- Seeing and spoiling my puppy
- Glee: Season 2. A few months away I know, but dear God I am pumped.
The Things I am NOT so excited for Section:
- paying rent. balls.
- The Superbowl. (I know this was on the list above…but besides being in Miami with fun people, it also entails working insane hours for 9 days straight).
- Unpacking. holyyyy hell.
- job hunting? bueller?
The Miscellaneous Comment Section:
- Heidi from “The Hills” is an asshole.
- I really wish my favorite foods weren’t consistently on every magazine’s “what not to eat” list.
- My cell phone is a piece of f’ing garbage.
- WHY was Avril Lavigne on American Idol this week? Aren’t the judges supposed to know what genuinely “good” music is? She looked like a 13 year old who stole their mom’s credit card and went on a shopping spree at Hot Topic.
My procrastination clock just ran out and its time to continue packing. Until next time. love.